Snorkel the Cenotes
Ubicación: 49 km al Sur de Playa del Carmen / 19 km al Norte de Tulum
"Dos Ojos Cenote"
Dos Ojos Cenote offers one of the best snorkeling tour in Mexico! With a great tour through so many decorations along one of the most impressive cenotes, and finishing with a visit to the "Bat Cave", it’s a true cavern experience!
The snorkeling tour in Dos Ojos (Two eyes) will take you through both “eyes” ( 2 cenotes ).
We will also swim into a very large air dome called the Bat Cave that is covered with stalactites, stalagmites, and bats. On land we can encounter, birds, iguanas, and some other animals that likes to hang out around the Cenote.
The water clarity in the cenotes is one of the best in the world (over 150 m / 490 ft) and the water offers wonderful light effects.
Experience a unique environment and learn about cenotes with our experienced guides.
Ubicación: 54 km al Sur de Playa del Carmen / 17 km al Norte de Tulum
Cenote Caracol is very special cenote and and adventure to get to.
Located between Playa del Carmen, and Tulum, this cenote offers a dry walk into an illuminated cavern and a snorkel swim along the cenote.
Cenote Caracol is an air dome style cenote that will amaze you. With colorful lights and a millions stalactites this cenotes offers an fantastic view.
Things to take into consideration
- The tour normally starts at 9 am and finish around 1-2 pm. Depending on how everything goes.
- The fresh water is a little cooler than the ocean. We will provide you with wetsuits so you can stay a bit longer in the water without getting cold.
- Since you'll be exploring a cavern a torch will be provided to enter the "Bat Cave" in Dos Ojos cenote..
- Mosquitos are to be expected since we are entering the jungle, bring proper clothing, shoes and protection against these tiny monsters as repellent is forbidden before going into the water.
- The use of sunscreen is strictly forbidden, please help us keep our water systems clean.
- There is no bad time to explore these subterranean wonders.
- We recommend both close shoes and easy to "put on and take off" sandals as they help you to walk the paths to the cenote.
- Life jackets are available at no extra cost.
- Things to bring with you: Towel, Hat/cap, sunglasses, change of clothes.
1 pax $110 / 2 pax $100 / 3 pax $90 / 4 pax $80
The price includes, a guide, transportation, equipment, lunch, water and park entrance fees.